Client: Public Transport Authority
Construction Period: September – December 2006
Total Value: $520,000 + GST
This project involved the construction of a new bus interchange to replace the old Armadale Bus Interchange on Commerce Ave, Armadale. The project was carried out on behalf of the Public Transport Authority and involved the following:
- Demolition/dismantling of existing structures, footings, concrete buffers etc.;
- Investigation of and relocation of existing underground services;
- Stormwater drainage system;
- Modification of existing road lighting and provision of new lighting;
- Provision of conduits for future services;
- Road works and paving;
- Road markings and road signage;
- Provision of associated items such as bins;
- Traffic management in relation to Staging of the works; and
- Cooperation with other contractors supplying information signage, bus shelters etc.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.