Client:AWH Pty Ltd
Construction Period: May- June 2013
Total Value: $1 million + GST
AWH Pty Ltd required the construction of a 7,000 m2 container hardstand area at the west end of the South Store located off Sudlow Road, Bibra Lake. These works included:
- Site clearing and topsoil stripping;
- Installation of storm water drainage pipes and pits;
- Construction of a 1200m3 soakage basin with surrounding 1 metre high retaining wall and safety fence – including 12no. 1800dia x 2400 deep soakwells;
- Trenching and backfilling for provisional electrical conduits/cables and water lines;
- Profiling of an existing section of roadway and stockpiling for use in construction of the new hardstand;
- Construction of container hardstand pavement – subgrade, subbase, basecourse;
- Limestone block kerbs and extruded concrete kerbs; and
- Asphalt resurfacing of remainder of a north/south roadway.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.