Client: Water Corporation
Construction Period: July – August 2007
Total Value: $330,000 + GST
The Works comprised of the roof replacement of a 1000ML Water Tank at the Brunswick Junction as follows:
- Survey of tank to be roofed;
- Demolition and removal of the existing steel roof and ladder;
- Installation of precast concrete footings and columns;
- Replacement with a steel framed and steel clad roof, including access ladders and hatches;
- Ancillary works included providing FRP grilles over the inlet/outlet bellmouth in the tank floors; and
- Installation of a handrail around the tank perimeter.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.