Client: City of Swan
Construction Period: May 2018
Total Value: $41,000 + GST
This project required concrete aprons to be poured and lateritic stone pitching installed to 6 storm water outlets that discharged into Emu Lake, Ballajura.
The project included:
- Working within the environmentally sensitive area surrounding Emu Lake, Ballajura;
- Vegetation clearing including stump grinding;
- Earthworks and subgrade preparation;
- Reinforced concrete slabs;
- Stone pitching with laterite spalls;
The project was effectively managed without and Safety or Environmental incidents. All of the works were completed on time and within budget.