Client: City of Perth
Construction Period: November 2018 – December 2018
Total Value: $333,500 + GST
Advanteering completed these works for the City of Perth in December 2018. The project involved replacing 3 sections of the boardwalk at Point Fraser, located in the wetlands.
Point Fraser is a public recreation reserve on the Swan River Foreshore, East Perth.
The project included:
- Isolating, removing and safely storing bollards
- Removing decking screws, removing joists, carting materials back to the compound to be stockpiled and removing any nails/screws from the tops of bearers
- Lifting, removing and disposing of existing jarrah decking
- Replacing 80 of the H3 treated pine posts. New H5 treated pine posts were cut to length and installed.
- Installation of new treated pine joists, approximately 1800m worth in total
- Replacing all decking boards with mod-wood composite
- Replacing and connecting bollard lights
The project was effectively managed without environmental incident. All of the works were completed on time and on budget.