Client: Botanic Gardens & Parks Authority
Construction Period: October – September 2005
Total Value: $117,000 + GST
The works consisted of the construction of lookout deck and shelter structure at the Swan Carpark in Kings Park.
In general the works included:
- Reinforced concrete bored piles;
- Limestone retaining wall;
- Steel frame with timber deck and composite handrail;
- Anchors and anchor block;
- Shelter structure featuring a leaf of the native “Parrot Bush”; and
- Replacement of footpath.
The project was completed on time and on budget.