Client:City of Swan
Construction Period: April 15
Total Value: $80,000+ GST
This project involved the demolition of an existing timber bridge and the design & construction of a 7m long steel bridge (at the Red Hill Picnic area) and 12m long boardwalk (at FR Berry Reserve).
The project included:
- Demolition of an existing 6m long timber bridge;
- Design of steel bridge and boardwalk;
- Construction of a 7m long steel bridge including concrete abutments, grated deck and hand railing;
- Constriction of a 12m long steel boardwalk including pile supports, grated deck, and kick plates; and
- Management of construction works (in particular hot works) in a bush environment.
The project was effectively managed without environmental or safety incident. All of the works were completed on time and within budget, to the satisfaction of all parties involved.