Client: City of Swan
Construction Period: June 2017 – July 2017
Total Value: $96,000 +GST
This project involved the demolition, removal and construction of three small footbridges located in Woodlake Park, Ellenbrook.
The project included:
- Working with relevant stakeholders with regards to timing of the works;
- Minimizing the impact to the general public with staged construction and restricted worksite area;
- Safety and Environmental management relating to working over water;
- Demolition and disposal of the existing bridge structure. All non-treated timber products demolished from the boardwalk were recycled to the public.
- Excavation for footings;
- Protection and realignment of electrical and reticulation services;
- Construction of insitu concrete footings;
- Pavement construction to reinstate bridge approaches including limestone basecourse, red asphalt and brick paving;
- Construction of new bridge structure including handrails using fibre reinforced plastic and stainless steel fixings; and
- Installation of new composite timber decking.