Client:City of Belmont
Construction Period: Sept – Dec 2013
Total Value: $380,000 + GST
This Project involved the stabilisation of the Swan River foreshore at the Ascot Racecourse and was an extension of the works completed by Advanteering earlier in the year. This involved:
- Construction of rock revetment and rock scour toe;
- Removal and replacement of guardrail;
- Extension of three drains;
- Removal and replacement of concrete path; and
- Retaining existing trees through the revetment.
This project was completed to schedule and on budget.