Client:City of Belmont
Construction Period: Jan – April 2013
Total Value: $560,000 + GST
The purpose of this project was to conduct foreshore stabilisation works adjacent to the Ascot Racecourse for the City of Belmont. This involved:
- Construction of a temporary platform for site access along the lower foreshore, including removal and reuse of the materials;
- Construction of a new rock revetment;
- The removal of existing guardrail and the installation of new railing to the existing adjacent path;
- Extension of three drains from the Matheson Road drainage network and Ascot Racecourse lagoons, with installation of tidal floodgates; and
- Bank filling at the eastern and western extent of the works to tie into adjacent banks.
This project was completed to schedule and on budget.