Client:Main Roads WA
Construction Period: Jan – Feb 2012
Total Value: $185,000 + GST
The Works involved the construction of two reinforced concrete approach slabs consisting of:
- Excavation to correct levels to form corbels and slabs.
- Blinding concrete.
- Reinforced concrete corbels.
- Installation of bearing slabs.
- Reinforced concrete approach slabs.
- Installation of expansion joints.
- Asphalt resurfacing.
- Removal of 212m of existing guardrail and installation of 230m of new W-Beam guardrail with end treatments.
- Associated traffic management using contraflow Lord Street to remain open throughout works.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.