Construction Period: May 2020 – June 2020
Total Value: $406,000 + GST
Advanteering completed these works for MRWA. This project involved the specific maintenance to 3 pedestrian bridges crossing Leach Hwy. Works typically included the corrosion treatment and re-application of paint to steel elements, concrete patch repairs and waterproofing of the bridge deck.
The project included:
- Liaison with the community including local schools as part of the pedestrian management;
- Corrosion treatment and painting of steel balustrades and steel girders;
- Various concrete patch repairs to the concrete deck and soffit;
- Preparation and application of skid resistant, waterproof membrane to the bridge decks;
- Repair of the expansion joints at abutments.
The works were completed ahead of schedule, on budget, to the satisfaction of all parties involved.