The Works comprised of the construction, installation, paint treatment and roof structure provision for two new filter tanks at Hobson St, Busselton as follows:
- The initial filter tank fabrication;
- Adding internal steelwork, launders, pipework and internal ladders;
- Concrete treatment and sealing of tank base;
- Painting the interior and exterior;
- Transportation of the tanks to the Busselton site from Naval Base; and
- Installation of the roof system on site in Busselton.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.