Client: City of Canning
Construction Period: March – June 2010
Total Value: $66,000 + GST
The Works comprised of the construction of a red bitumen bike path along Railway Pde, Cannington as follows:
- Development of Quality, Environmental, Safety and Traffic Management Plans;
- Box out and excavation works with cut to fill as appropriate;
- Construction of subgrade, basecourse and asphalt for 2.5km of PSP path;
- Installation of kerbing and pram ramps;
- Erection of signs; and
- Removal of chainmesh fence.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.