Construction Period: February – May 2005
Total Value: $1.7 million
In 2005, Advanteering – Civil Engineers was awarded a contract with Tiwest to carry out the civil works for the North Mine Concentrator and Feed Preparation Plant Relocations.
The Works comprised of the preparation for the relocation of two separate plant as follows:
- Preparation Feed Plant Site
– Bulk earthworks to obtain site levels by others;
– Cement stabilisation of the site; and
– Excavation and installation for reinforced concrete drains.
- Concentrator Site
– Bulk earthworks to obtain site levels;
– Cement stabilisation of the site;
– Lay new gravel access roads;
– Installation of reinforced concrete footings, slabs, ramp and drains;
– Installation of ponds and associated pipe works;
– Load out ramp; and
– Install pipe drains.