Client: City of Swan
Construction Period: Aug 2016
Total Value: $220,000+GST
This project involved the supply and construction of a precast panel boat ramp including limestone rock armor protection and minor earthworks to shape the adjacent gravel carpark.
The project included:
- Provision of Construction and Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) to the approval of DPaW;
- Provision of a Temporary Notice to Mariners (TNTM) including liaison with applicable stakeholders (Department of Transport; River ferries etc);
- Site survey to determine the exact location and level of existing boat;
- Removal of existing rock pitching on both sides of boat ramp;
- Supply and installation of new concrete precast panel boat ramp including underwater screeding of aggregate base layer;
- Placement of boat ramp precast panels by long reach excavator;
- Gravel batter shaping of carpark;
- Supply and installation of natural limestone rock pitching;
The project was effectively managed without environmental or safety incident. The works were completed ahead of schedule, within budget, to the satisfaction of all parties involved.