Construction Period: Sept – Dec 2013
Total Value: $900,000 + GST
The scope of the work involved the expansion of the north east car park at the Hillary’s Boat Harbour by 74 bays. The work generally included the following:
- Removal of sections of existing landscaping, fencing and shared use path.
- Construction of pavement for an additional row of 74 car parking bays.
- Supply and installation of a storm water retention system (see photo).
- Landscaping and vegetation reinstatement.
- Construction of principal shared path (PSP) on new alignment.
- Install security lighting.
- Relocation of proposed services as specified.
- New kerbing, parking islands and traffic calming devices.
- Associated line marking and signage.
The project was completed on budget and ahead of schedule.