Client: Water Corporation
Construction Period: March – September 2007
Total Value: $885,000 + GST
The Works comprised of the replacement of two roofs to 9ML water tanks in Mandurah as follows:
- Survey of tanks to be roofed;
- Demolition and removal of the existing steel roof and ladders;
- Installation of precast concrete footings and columns;
- Replacement with a steel framed and steel clad roof, including access ladders and hatches; and
- Ancillary works include providing FRP grilles over the inlet/outlet bellmouth in the tank floors.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.