Client:Main Roads WA
Construction Period: Feb – March 2015
Total Value: $55,000 + GST
Working for MRWA, these works involved carrying out maintenance on the Albany Hwy bound bridge of Nicholson Rd, crossing the Canning River, in Cannington. This included the following:
- Implementing a complex traffic management plan, which contra-flowed traffic across the adjacent bridge, for the duration of the project;
- Replacing the existing compression seal, at either end of the bridge, with a suitably sized Tensa Compress A type compression seal, as supplied by Mageba;
- Profiling 30m2 of asphalt over the approach slabs at either end of the bridge;
- Laying 60m2 of asphalt; and
- Reinstating reflective pavement markers.
The project was effectively managed without environmental incident. All aspects of the works were completed on time and on budget.