Client: City of Wanneroo
Superintendent: Arnel Aguinot
Construction Period: April 2020 – July 2020
Total Value: $590,000 + GST
Advanteering completed these works for the City of Wanneroo between April of 2020 and July of 2020. The projectincluded clearing of existing vegetation, earthworks, the construction of a 580sqm concrete skate park, installation of permanent CCTV system with 2 cameras, associated soft and hard landscaping. The new facility is a great asset to the local community and has been blended into its surrounding landscape.
The project included:
• Earthworks and site preparation including stripping and stockpiling of topsoil, importation of clean fill to the required levels;
• Installation of stormwater drainage system including grated pits, 300mm PVC pipe and 18,000 litre soakwell;
• Concrete skate park including ledges, ramps and banks, quarter pipes, steel coping installation, rail all completed with various coloured concrete;
• Supply and installation of a permanent CCTV system including 2 cameras andthe associated recording and transmitting equipment in the existing sports building 150m away;
• Supply and installation of a custom 12sqm cantilevered shade structure;
• Reticulated garden bed and landscaping including turfed areas; and
• Liaison with the all key stakeholders to reduce the Project’s impact on the daily operations of the community.
The project was effectively managed without environmental incident. All of the works were completed on time and on budget.