Client: Shire of Dardanup
Construction Period: June 2021 – November 2021
Superintendent: James Reilly
Total Value: $1,050,000 + GST
Advanteering completed these works for the Shire of Dardanup between June of 2021 and November of 2021. The project included clearing of existing top soil, installation of stormwater drainage, bulk earthworks to design levels, the construction of a new concrete skate park and pump track, and hard landscaping.
The project included:
- Earthworks and site preparation including stripping and stockpiling of topsoil, importation of clean fill to the required levels;
- Installation of new stormwater drainage system;
- Installation of new electrical conduits and pits for future lighting;
- Concrete skate park including ledges, ramps and banks, quarter pipes, steel coping installation, stairs and rails, all completed with various coloured concrete mixes;
- Construction of concrete pump track;
- Supply and installation of shade structures;
- Supply and installation of custom park furniture & and feature painting; and
- Liaison with the all key stakeholders to reduce the Project’s impact on the daily operations of the community.
The project was effectively managed without environmental incident. All of the works were completed on time and on budget.