Client: City of Stirling
Superintendent: Murray Woods
Construction Period: May 2020 – July 2020
Total Value: $279,000
The work involved the design and construction of a new FRP staircase, together with the construction of new retaining walls, concrete footpaths and reinforced concrete staircases.
The project included:
• Demolition of existing concrete hardscapes (footpaths, ramps and staircases)
• Bulk earthworks for new staircases, retaining walls and footpaths
• Construction of limestone block retaining walls
• Construction of new reinforced concrete staircases
• Construction of a new FRP staircase structure with concrete pile footings
• Construction of concrete footpaths
• Installation of stainless steel handrails
• Installation of stair nosings and tactile ground surface indicators
• Turf installation
The project was effectively managed without safety or environmental incidents. All work was completed on time and to budget.