Client: City of Wanneroo
Superintendent: Elliot Broadhurst
Construction Period: November 2021 – March 2022
Total Value: $647,000 + GST
The Studmaster Boardwalks renewal project involved the construction of new boardwalks, bridge and viewing platform structures located at Studmaster Park, Wanneroo.
The project included:
- Demolition works – removal of the existing boardwalks, bridge and viewing platform;
- Excavation and earthworks;
- Construction of concrete pad footings;
- Screwpiling over water;
- Supply and installation of structural steel subcontractor over water and land;
- Installation of pine timber joists, hardwood timber treads and composite decking;
- Supply and installation of aluminium balustrade and Grillex seating.
The project was effectively managed without environmental incident. All of the works were completed on time and on budget.