Client:Main Roads WA
Construction Period: April – October 2012
Total Value: $265,000 + GST
The works involved the construction of a reinforced concrete approach slab to two three-lane bridges. This included:
- Excavation to correct levels to form corbels and slabs;
- Installation of bearing strips;
- Construction of reinforced concrete approach slabs;
- Installation of new expansion joints; amd
- Reinstatement of asphalt and line marking.
All works were completed under traffic management such that the highway remained open at all times.