Construction Period: September – November 2007
Total Value: $465,000 + GST
The Works comprised of the roof replacement and ancillary works for a 2250 cubic metre water tank in York as follows:
- Survey of tank to be roofed;
- Demolition and removal of the existing steel roof and ladders;
- Replacement with a new roof consisting of steel cladding and beams as well as precast reinforced concrete columns;
- Reinstatement of all tank controls and electrical supply; and
- Concrete repairs to walls to maintain structural integrity.
This project was completed on budget and to schedule.