Client: City of Rockingham
Construction Period: September – October 2017
Total Value: $250,000 + GST
The works to the Palm Beach Boat Ramps include a major upgrade of the scour protection as well as general maintenance items to the ramps, run-on slab and finger jetty.
The project includes the following aspects:
- Repairing cracked concrete;
- Replacing damaged concrete kerbing;
- Excavating and stockpiling existing armour rock for reuse;
- Excavating and preparing subgrade;
- Constructing and maintaining bunding (as necessary) to protect the works from impacts of waves, water levels and currents;
- Supplying and placing of geotextile;
- Filling of voids beneath existing ramp panels with concrete;
- Supplying and placing of armour and filter rock;
- Grouting of armour rocks;
- Repairs to damaged, gouged or blistered protective coatings of the substructure and any other element of east ramp finger jetty; and
- Wire brush preparation and recoating of all Fixed Jetty fixings.